* . . Serendipity is Love . . *
Something For My Shoes
Thursday, July 3, 2008 / 2:57 AM

Every girl would love to have the kind of closet that Mr. Big designed for Carrie. But when you're living on top of each other in a flat where space is so precious and expensive, it's silly to devote a big area for a dressing room and walk-in closet. One thing about living in a flat is that space is very limited. It has always been a challenge for me to keep the zen and minimalism of our flat with the billions of small trinkets and whatnots that B and I have brought from our parents' house. My shoes has been one of my major concerns since we moved in here. B had actually asked the carpenters to make us a three level shoe cabinet when we were renovating our flat. But a three level shoe cabinet that can only fit 12 pairs of shoes max is never gonna be enough for a shoe-holic like me. And since there was no place else, all my other shoes have all been abandoned in the storage area of our flat. And my colorful Havaianas have all been hiding in the laundry area.

I have always been searching for the perfect shoe rack that will go with the minimalist theme of our flat. But whenever I walk into stores, the salesman would always present me with plastic shoe racks made with low grade plastic. Ugh! So when I was shopping in SM yesterday, I was just so happy that I came across this stainless steel shoe rack. It's a two level rack that can expand to fit 16 pairs of shoes. What I like about it is that it's simple and neat. And it's not plastic. I bought it with no second thoughts!


SHOES

When I got home, I excitedly organized my shoes one by one in my shiny new rack. Boy! They all look so pretty in the rack. And they all seem to be staring back at me showing off their unique styles. I love it! :)

Labels: ,


2 comments

2 Comments:

Nice shoes! Nice rack too. :)

By Blogger Jen, at July 3, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

Omg Sabbie, I have one exactly like it! I would give it to you if you were here hehe.. Nico & I bought a shoe cabinet na! I wish in our future house.. I have a super duper big walk in closet!! :)

By Blogger Cathy, at July 7, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment