* . . Serendipity is Love . . *
Valerie's 25th Birthday
Friday, June 20, 2008 / 4:49 AM

When I see my ICA friends, I always feel like I'm back in high school. I can be crazy and carefree once more. No holding back. No acting all grown-up and mature. And this is what I love most about my friends. But when V invited us for dinner at Le Souffle to celebrate her 25th birthday, I was taken aback. The numerals made quite an impact to me. Wasn't it only yesterday when we can't stop talking about our prom during algebra?! Are we really turning 25 this year?


VALERIE'S 25TH BIRTHDAY
LE SOUFFLE

V invited only us girls to her birthday dinner. No boyfriends. No hubbies. Just girls for a night of pure girl talk. As always, it was a night of dressing up and catching up on everyone's lives. K wore a green dress with a yellow belt emphasizing her small waist. S wore a green knit turtleneck over gray slacks. V, the birthday celebrant, wore a printed brown dress and wedged espadrilles. E wore a brown conservative mini dress with strappy gold sandals. And I wore my sexy brown tube dress (one of my favorite dresses) with fuchsia high heels.

Pretending to be the girls of Sex and the City, K proclaimed herself as the ever fashionable and stylish Carrie Bradshaw. S, with her promising career and boy cut 'do, refused to accept that she is Miranda Hobbes. C, miles away in Tokyo, is Samantha Jones. While I was unanimously voted as conservative and idealistic Charlotte York. Someday, years and decades from now, we girls would still be dressing up, catching up, sitting together, having dinner, and sipping our coffees and teas while we talk about our crazy lives!

Labels: , , ,


4 comments

4 Comments:

we really are getting older sabsab. but we'll be friends forever (",)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 23, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

That's so sweet. Mwah! :)

By Blogger Serendipity, at June 23, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Aaw.. i miss you tuloy lalo! :)

By Blogger Cathy, at June 24, 2008 at 4:50 PM  

Aww... Cathy! *Hug*

By Blogger Serendipity, at June 25, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment