* . . Serendipity is Love . . *
Tope & Haydee's Wedding
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 / 7:11 AM

TOPE & HAYDEE'S WEDDING
MANDARIN ORIENTAL

I love weddings! I love seeing the bride walk down the aisle in her beautiful white gown. The most beautiful dress a girl could ever wear in her entire life. I love looking at the groom waiting in the front of the church, staring at his beautiful bride, lost in her beauty. Weddings are the closest thing to a fairytale in this world.

K was so sweet to invite us to her brother's wedding. Haydee was a radiant bride with a very beautiful smile. My guess is that Tope probably fell in love with her smile. Tope was a handsome groom in his tux. As for us girls, it was the usual dressing up and dolling up night. K, the bridesmaid, wore a heart-neck ruched fuchsia gown with her hair teased and curled. A wore a navy blue off-shoulder dress with a white belt to emphasize the waist. E wore a maroon goddess dress with a very sexy back detail. D wore a blue square-neck mini dress w/ ruched sleeves. I wore an old rose jewel-neck mini dress with a black silk belt on my waist and a pair of black velvet pumps. And B, my handsome date, was so sweet to be our photographer of the night as we posed and smiled vainly in the camera. :)

Labels: , ,


2 comments

2 Comments:

Aaw.. i looove weddings too!!! Kakakilig! :)

Your dress is so cute Sabbie! :)

By Blogger Cathy, at June 24, 2008 at 4:52 PM  

Me too... Weddings make me cry and melt in sweetness. It's so sad I missed yours. :(

By Blogger Serendipity, at June 25, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment