* . . Serendipity is Love . . *
Shopaholic Sisters & Shamrocks
Monday, June 30, 2008 / 9:33 PM

SHAMROCK OTAP

I really feel flattered. They were only supposed to be shoppers. Girls in pretty little avatars that shop in my online dress shop. Well, if you are clueless, I actually began an online boutique almost a year ago. I sell a collection of tops and dresses. It was through this online shop that I met G and F. G, a self-confessed shopaholic, was actually one of my very first shoppers. In less than a year's time, we had about 10 transactions already. F is another Cebuana fashionista who loves to shop online. F usually places her reservations and orders as soon as I posted new clothes. That's how fast she is! G and F started out as mere shoppers. But in time, we became friends as we talked about our lives way beyond our closets. So when G came here in Manila, I treated her out for lunch at Piazza Pazzo in Powerplant. It was exciting to finally meet the pretty face in the avatar. Over pizza and pasta, we talked about our lives in Cebu and Manila. Glaiz thought that life in Manila is too fast-paced while I thought that life in Cebu is too laid back. Before G and I said goodbye, G handed me a gift from F. It was a big box of my favorite Shamrock Otaps, the pride of Cebu. F was really so sweet and thoughtful. F had asked G to bring the Shamrock Otaps for me when she found out that G is going to Manila. Actually, F and G only became friends when they bumped into each other while shopping in my dress shop. Now they became very good friends who go out on dinners. I hope I can hang out with F on her next trip to Manila. I am truly grateful to gain friends like them. Till we see each other again! :)

Labels: , , , , ,


5 comments

5 Comments:

thanks sab..im so happy we finally met..i am more than happy to have you as my friend..hugs and kissed..mwahh

By Blogger glay, at June 29, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

Hi Sab-- I never expect u r going to post the shamrock,..hehehe,.. Tanx a lot for the frenship Sab, u r nice--- a fren that worth to keep for the rest of my life: hope to see you soon too :-)

" Friends are like shoes which comes from different boxes, some are loose some are tight, and there are those that just fit right. They help us, as we walk through life. Tanx for being just my size "

love yah!

By Blogger classic_fay, at June 29, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

Cya on October, Glaiz! :)

By Blogger Serendipity, at June 30, 2008 at 2:12 AM  

Hi Fay! I always want to share my happy moments to people. I blogged about it so that one day when I'm older, I can read back and look back at the greatest moments of my life. Mwah! :)

By Blogger Serendipity, at June 30, 2008 at 2:18 AM  

I love shamrock too Sabbie! :)


This is such a nice entry.. imaginem, you becamse the bridge to them! Galing! :)

By Blogger Cathy, at July 7, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment