* . . Serendipity is Love . . *
Hubby and the Bachelors
Saturday, June 28, 2008 / 5:24 PM

Sometimes, it really makes me wonder why B asked for my hand and married me. I was only 22 and B was only 25 the year we tied the knot. Well, I know for a fact that he loves me very much. But isn't it that most men find it hard to say goodbye to their bachelor life? Especially at the age of 25? I certainly don't know what has gotten into B. While all his friends are enjoying bachelorhood, B chose to settle down with me in marriage. And I confess that I'm a very possessive and demanding woman. B knew that in the 5 years we were together. Wasn't that enough to scare him away? As a matter of fact, B's friends even refer to me as the commander or worse, the kryptonite.


MICHAEL'S 27TH BIRTHDAY
GREEN MARIS

When M celebrated his birthday last Saturday at Green Maris, I noticed how B acted very differently around his friends. B was the only married man in the group. All the rest were bachelors with raging testosterones. While his friends were speaking in a green language, B sat in his seat, silent and tamed, as they went on discussing about sexy FHM models and girls they hooked up with. B showed no eager interest. If anything, he tried to shift the topic to business or gadgets. Deep inside, I start to wonder if it's all because of my presence and if B would have behaved otherwise if I wasn't there at all. I also start worrying if B had any regrets marrying me and giving up his bachelorhood. I guess I'll never know, would I?

But as B embraced me in his arms that night, something told me he cherishes this marriage more than anything else in this world. With that, my worried heart was eased. :)

Labels: , , ,


4 comments

4 Comments:

awwww...im super B never had any regrets noh. you're both so lucky to have each other :)

By Blogger Frances Ang, at June 28, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Thanks Franny! :)

By Blogger Serendipity, at June 29, 2008 at 3:23 AM  

hey you know what, most of my husband's close friends are also still enjoying their bachelorhood. Sometimes when they go out at night I still get nervous thinking of what they are up to!:o but you know what, I think to myself nalang that the hubby loves me super, AND we are such a happy couple it makes his single friends want to settle down too. hehe! just wanted to share... :)

By Blogger chiara, at June 29, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Hi Chiara! We're so same pala... Not to mention that we're both stay-at-home mommies. Aww... I guess you're right at that. It's fun to be single. But it's far more fulfilling to settle down with someone you love and start and family with him/her. I'd choose fulfillment over fun. :)

By Blogger Serendipity, at June 29, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment