* . . Serendipity is Love . . *
Saturdays at Starbucks
Thursday, June 26, 2008 / 8:12 AM

Last Saturday, I drove to Starbucks Silvercity to hang out with my good friend, F. F invited me to attend the event "Dialogues at Starbucks" where Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet is going to give a talk. Even before I started blogging, I have always visited Anton Diaz's blog to learn and catch up on the interesting hidden places in Manila. So I was really glad to be able to meet the man behind the blog. Anton is an ordinary guy with an extra-ordinary perspective of this world. That is what sets him apart from the rest. And that is what I admire most about him. I also got to meet his beautiful wife, Rachel, who happens to be a schoolmate some 10 batches higher.


STARBUCKS

F was so sweet that she got me my all time favorite Mocha Frappuccino. I swear nothing brightens up my day like a frappe! It's no wonder that B always gets me a frappe as some peace offering after we have our quarrels. So while F had her iced tea, I had my frappe and we chatted about what's new in our lives. We were also offered chocolate frosted mini donuts that Sophie can't seem to get enough of. Sophie picked the donuts up by herself on the table and stuffed them into her small mouth. All by herself. She ate about 3 donuts and she still wanted more. Not to mention that I already bought her Auntie Anne's pretzels earlier that day. I really can't help but laugh at how cute she is.


SOPHIE EATS DONUTS

I really wish I could stay longer but I had to excuse myself and leave early because B & I still have a dinner party that night. Sophie and I truly had a fun afternoon. Well, Sophie had a yummy afternoon. Thanks so much, F! I hope we can have more Saturdates! :)

Labels: , ,


5 comments

5 Comments:

it was a fun rainy saturday afternoon with u and sophie!! :) lets do this again! see u on tuesday! :-*

By Blogger Frances Ang, at June 26, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

So can't wait. B said my car will be released on Tuesday. :)

By Blogger Serendipity, at June 27, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

hi sab! awww your sophie's such a sweetheart! :)

By Blogger chiara, at June 27, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

yipeee cant wait for tuesday!!

By Blogger Frances Ang, at June 28, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Had soooooooo much fun girls!! Let's do this again! And again!! and again!! hahaha.. :)

By Blogger Didi, at July 1, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment