* . . Serendipity is Love . . *
Cupid's Victim
Wednesday, July 2, 2008 / 4:59 AM

PERI-PERI CHICKEN

Last Friday, I had dinner with my girlfriends along with two of B's friends at Peri-Peri Chicken in Promenade. E came to pick me up because B was caught in traffic and would be late if he would still pick me up at home. E wore a black lace top and jeans while I wore an aqua blue tank over brown shorts. After dressing up and powdering our face, E and I headed off to Greenhills to meet the boys, Alvin and Michael. Alvin and Michael were already seated on a table waiting for us. I really felt sorry for making them wait when I was the one who set the time. As usual, K was dramatically late once again. But what's new? K wore a black jacket over a dressy top and a pair of black skinnies. We had dinner while having a friendly conversation with each other. Of course, the night wasn't complete without B's one-of-a-kind teasing that is intended to spark things up with K and Alvin. It got me laughing like crazy! When it was time to go, I kissed my girlfriends goodbye and walked off with the boys. I noticed that Alvin kept looking back staring at K. Seems like the boy was hit by cupid's arrow. :)

Labels: ,


2 comments

2 Comments:

:) if i was alvin, i would look back and kep on looking too:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 2, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

How cute naman na your friends and brian's friends hang out! :)

By Blogger Cathy, at July 7, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment