* . . Serendipity is Love . . *
Cotton Wedding Anniversary
Sunday, June 22, 2008 / 7:25 AM

The 2nd year of marriage is symbolized by cotton. Soft and delicate. The warmest source of comfort. This June, B and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary!

Before we got married, B and I only celebrated one anniversary every May. But now that we've tied the knot, we celebrate two anniversaries every year in the months of May and June. May is the month we fell in love. June is the month we exchanged vows. It gets quite confusing at times when I try to explain it to people. But what do they know about these special dates anyway?


FRENCH BREAKFAST

I woke up early that day to prepare a special breakfast for B. Breakfast consisted of B's favorite ciabatta bread from Le Souffle with a choice of butter and a special olive oil dip. When B got out of his shower, I excitedly dragged him out to our dining room. B normally skips breakfast. But this time, B sat down and ate about 5 slices of ciabatta bread. I wished that B can declare our anniversary as a holiday and spend the entire day with me. But B had to leave for work. Before he left, B planted a kiss on my lips and reminded me about our date tonight. A kiss that lingered on my lips for the rest of the day. :)

Labels: ,


2 comments

2 Comments:

Aaw.. that must be so nice that you and Brian had breakfast together! :)

I too, cherish the breakfasts I get to have with Nico during weekends. Sino ba kasi nagpauso ng work!! Haha ;p

By Blogger Cathy, at June 24, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

awwww so sweeettttt :)

By Blogger Frances Ang, at June 24, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment