* . . Serendipity is Love . . *
7 Years and I'm Still Blushing
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 / 8:16 PM

It was in the summer of 2001 that we had fallen madly in love with each other. The summer of the first kiss. Of the many firsts. The summer that holds a very special place in my heart. Today, I'm no longer 17. Seven years have gone by. Seven summers. :)


BLUE ROSE


CASA ARMAS

I really wanted to go on a little vacation for our anniversary. But because we just spent a fortune on Sophie's birthday, we decided to keep things simple but still with a touch of sweetness. I wore a simple tube dress in the shade of green. I let my bangs down and clipped my hair at the back. Brushed some mint green eye shadow on my eye lids. Hooked on a pair of oval capiz earrings. And came out our bedroom and greeted B with a kiss. We celebrated our anniversary at Casa Armas, our favorite Spanish restaurant. We ordered Gambas, Chorizos, and Paella Valenciana. The sweetest part was when B requested the guitar man to serenade his wife. It was a sweet song entitled "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. Somehow, I felt like my cheeks blush.

Seven years and I'm still blushing. I love you, B. :)

Labels: , ,


2 comments

2 Comments:

AAAAW... how sweet!!! 7 summers nga! Kakakilig naman your entry! :) :) :) Happy anniversary again!!! :)

You know what, its crazy but I've never tried Casa Armas before! When i go home, we should have our date there! :)

And you loook amazing in green! :)

By Blogger Cathy, at June 24, 2008 at 4:49 PM  

Cathy, I remember ORSEM and you asked how long Brian and I were together. Hahah :) I'll bring you to Casa Armas! Miss ya! :)

By Blogger Serendipity, at June 25, 2008 at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment